[dev] [cvs] commit: imp contacts.php imp/templates/compose compose.inc recompose.inc kronolith contacts.php kronolith/templates/javascript goto.inc rakim contacts.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 9 14:28:03 PDT 2005

>  Modified files:
>    templates/compose    compose.inc
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc?r1=2.311&r2=2.312&ty=u

Oops - so this particular change wasn't supposed to sneak in here.
However, it's been sitting on my local machine forever now, so I might
as well ask others to test it. I *think* it cuts down on the number of
text fiels there end up being when you expand names and have multiple
choices, without losing anything. How's it work for others?

-chuck

Quincy Adams