[dev] Summer of Code / Security Audit

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jun 11 14:42:03 PDT 2005

Quoting horde at zulan.net:

> I am a motivated Student and I am very interested in the suggestion
> about Horde Security. Due to my experience and recent work this idea
> suits most to me. I am aware this is an extensive project but my
> question is how to define the deliverables for this project.
>
> Would it suffice for an application just to describe the process of
> auditing and fixing whatever found?

That's a little more open-ended than I'm comfortable with. You should
pick a few of the suggestions listed on the Wiki page, or come up with
some ideas of your own, or in other ways limit the scope and make it
easy to figure out whether the application as submitted has been
completed on the end date.

-chuck

Quincy Adams