[dev] Fwd: Re: Installing Horde without Root access

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Jun 19 09:58:19 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von perlemerle57 at yahoo.com -----
     Datum: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
       Von: HaitianZone <perlemerle57 at yahoo.com>
Antwort an: HaitianZone <perlemerle57 at yahoo.com>
   Betreff: Re: [dev] Installing Horde without Root access
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

tar zxvf ~/proj/horde-3.0.4.tar.gz
I cannot use the above command because I do not have
write permission in the "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/".
Is there an alternative to this ? The below statements
are the partial error output I got from the terminal
after executing the tar command:

tar: horde-3.0.4/templates/problem: Cannot mkdir: No
such file or directory
horde-3.0.4/templates/problem/problem.inc
tar: horde-3.0.4/templates/problem/problem.inc: Cannot
open: No such file or directory
-bash-2.05b$ ~Roger

http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=INSTALL.html#quick-install
> > The above link is the instruction and I got stuck
> in
> > "Quick Install".
>
> Because Quick Install is obviously not suited for
> you.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

http://mail.yahoo.com ----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----