[dev] Addressbook selection in turba

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Jun 21 22:20:12 PDT 2005

If  a user decides to utilize the Addresbook selection and display prefs in
Turba, is it by design to disallow removing all of the sources from the
'will display' list, thus restoring the default behavior to show all?  I
know the user could just manually add all of the sources to the 'will
display list', but the reason I'm asking is that if you have sources that
are dynamically added (such as shared addressbooks etc...) then those
sources will not be displayed until the user actually adds them to his
list.  Just wondering what the preferred behavior should be for this?
Automatically add the newly available source to the 'show list'? Or just
assume the user will know to add it him/her self?

Thanks -
Mike