[dev] Problem with text formating

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Fri Jun 24 07:24:12 PDT 2005

> THis is the correct formatting.  IMP sends text messages in flowed
> format.  Flowed format states that a line with a space padding needs to
> be wrapped with the next line.  There is no way around this except to
> not have spaces after the period.

I wondered how this worked, now it makes sense.  Is there anything in
the spec that would handle a line ending with a space followed like a
blank line?  Something like:

End of paragraph._

next paragraph

I've found that this will end up like "End of paragraph. next
paragraph" even though there is a line that doesn not end with a space
between the two.  Bug, or feature?

--Ben