[dev] Horde installation issue - gettext

Nik Chanda nchanda at tachometry.com
Thu Jun 30 14:43:14 PDT 2005

Gokul--

There are too many moving pieces there to give you a clear answer.  In
the Windows environment, all that should be needed is to uncomment the
php_gettext.dll line in the php.ini file and restart Apache.

Are you sure that you uncommented it in the proper file location?  If
you used a package such as xampp to install the packages, you will find
the php.ini file under both the php directory and the Apache\bin
directory. Double check that you edited the proper file, then restart
Apache.  That should work.

Depending on the version of your PHP installation, there may be a
dependency on the iconv.dll file. Here is a link to more information:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=27269&edit=2

Nik

--

Nik Chanda