[dev] LinuxWorld Invitation

Nik Chanda nchanda at tachometry.com
Mon Aug 1 17:21:38 PDT 2005

Hi everyone--

Our company will be exhibiting at the LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco
August 9-11.  If you are planning to be in the area next week, please
let me know -- I would enjoy meeting face-to-face.  If you are able to
attend, we would be happy to forward to you a free exhibit hall and
keynote pass.  In order to reduce traffic on the mailing list, please
SEND AN E-MAIL to lw2005 at tachometry.com and I would be happy to send you
a free PDF pass.  I will personally be checking that account, but will
turn it off after the show.  Please be considerate to others on this
list by corresponding directly with me at the above address.  I look
forward to meeting you there.

Nik