[dev] IMP Session attached delimiter bug

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Sun Aug 7 05:48:51 PDT 2005

Yup, that fixed the bug I was experiencing since the IMAP code
revamp... I could no longer access my Mailbox, and apache was
overloading the CPU.

Thanks a lot, Duck!

Note: I guess Chuck, Jan & others were using 'imap/tls' since they did
not notice the problem before...

--
Marc Jauvin
http://register4less.com