[dev] More PHP than Horde but...

Xavier Perseguers pub at perseguers.ch
Wed Aug 10 06:07:42 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Xavier Perseguers <pub at perseguers.ch>:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>If you take any of the edit/insert form in Horde (for instance in module
>>vilma but it does not matter), at the end of the saveXXX method, you
>>redirect to the list of items (mailboxes or forwards, for instances)
>>with something like
>>
>>--- edit.php ---
>>if (everything_is_saved) {
>>   header('Location: /index.php');
>

> This is incorrect. It should contain the full URL.

You're right. I just tested both methods and the one with full URL is OK
while the other keeps the old script name in the URL. I'm developping
both a Horde module as a project and another project which uses part of
the Horde framework and in the later I had relative URIs instead of full
ones.

Thanks again for your support.

Xavier Perseguers