[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib/IMAP Client.php imp/lib Session.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Aug 10 12:43:15 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2005-08-08 22:20:59 PDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    lib/IMAP             Client.php
>>    lib                  Session.php
>>  Log:
>>  Some workarounds to hopefully detect the delimiter better.
>
> Just FYI, this broke Cyrus support completely while I was with a client
> yesterday, it seemed to enter an endless loop. I didn't have the time
> to track this down unfortunately, but something special on the client's
> configuration was that they were using altnamespace.

Yuck.  This was only meant as a stopgap measure anyway.  What I am
working towards is removal of the 'namespace', 'delimiter', and
'folders', and 'hierarchies' parameters completely and instead simply
carry around the namespace info in the session.  The IMP part of this
shouldn't be too tremendously difficult, but the issue is how I can fix
IMAP_Tree to work with this information without breaking BC.  Ugh.

michael