[dev] looking for horde friend

rem rem at entropik.com
Wed Aug 10 21:29:43 PDT 2005

Are there any horde tutors / special friends available for hire ?

i'm looking to get comfy with developing under the horde framework,
however at the moment have too many questions, and a persistant
headache, not too mention a limited window of time to spend on initial
learning curve. I've explored some of the software, and some of the fine
links available, but still feel like a "deer staring at a pair of
rapidly moving lights".  I have several years experience dealing with
"minimalistic php", and some dealing with other frameworks, including
xoops.  however the horde experience has humbled me completely.

i'm willing to transfer paypal funds to anyone who is willing to be
available via a chat medium (irc, msn, icq, whatnot) and entertain
questions, offer quality guidance, suggest proper/best practices. and
proofread my work.

if i can regain some confidence, i'd be more then happy to contribute
back to the project :)

if anyone is interested, please email me with your terms.