[dev] Folder issues after updating cvs this morning.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Aug 15 05:56:29 PDT 2005

Quoting Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

> Hello Edwin,
>
> Monday, August 15, 2005, 3:13:07 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Any suggestions, corrections will be appreciated.
>
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/cvs/Week-of-Mon-20050808/047931.html

Thanks Vilius, I had already seen Michael's email and that was the
reason that I hadn't updated, but since I hadn't seen any major reports
on the list and sense I am running about as vainilla as a courier
config can be and I have no conflicting preferences, no defined
namespace, etc.  I hoped that I would slip by but no luck  ;)  I can
see all my mail folders from imp but can only access the messages.

Thanks again,

ed