[dev] [cvs] commit: gollem login.php manager.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Mon Aug 15 10:57:14 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Martin Lohmeier <martin at mein-horde.de>:

>> | Why not, btw? Gollem could be used for Horde authentication, so it
>> | should allow to select the language. Nothing that should hold up 1.0
>> | though.
>>
>> Is it necessary to select the language again? When the user log into
>> horde, it select the language (or the language that it set in it's
>> preferences is used). This language can be used in gollem too...why
>> should it select an different one in gollem?
>
> Read my reply again.

Actually, my commit message had a sentence explaining that gollem can
be used for horde authentication, but that I didn't want to deal with
adding something untested so close to 1.0 so I would add it back later.
  But apparently I deleted those lines before committing.  The language
selection will be brought back at some point after 1.0 is out the door.

michael