[dev] IMAP status the last few days with cvs updates.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Aug 31 04:39:32 PDT 2005

I am using the head version of horde/imp updated daily w/courier IMAP.
Folder access has improved in that I can now see all my folders and can
move mail to them from other folders.  I can also empty them from the
folders menu but I cannot access them directly with imp top menu
"delete", "empty spam" or "empty trash" but I can mark email and move
it to trash.

Michael had asked me to add a print_r under line 41 in messages.php
which I did:

     41 require_once 'Horde/Identity.php';
     42
     43 /* ED */
     44 print_r($_SESSION['imp']['namespace']);
     45
     46 /* Make sure we have a valid index. */

The results have changed a bit since my last report and are now:

Array ( [INBOX.] => Array ( [name] => INBOX. [delimiter] => . [type] =>
personal ) [#shared.] => Array ( [name] => #shared. [delimiter] => .
[type] => shared ) [shared.] => Array ( [name] => shared. [delimiter]
=> . [type] => shared ) )

Another change is in the folder view in the left menu, the folders are
all at the same level and I have non-existant #shared and shared
folders.  The only subfolder is the virtual inbox.

Since I have lost a lot of email since Sunday, I would like to ask if
anyone who is using courier is seeing something different in IMP head?

I would also like to thank, Michael for his work on simplifying the
IMAP configuration.

Thanks,

ed