[dev] Function to get domain part of a username

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 2 15:47:15 PDT 2005

Hi,

I know about auth::getAuth() to retrieve the complete username and
Auth::getBareAuth() to retrieve only the left-hand part of a user at domain
username.  Now, is there a function to retrieve the domain portion, the
right-hand side ?  That would be very useful where Horde is used in
virtual hosting.  In my case, I would use it to define LDAP search base
according to domain in various preferences hooks.

If there is not, I would be willing to write it myself and submit it for
review.  I gladly take your suggestion for a function name, though.

Thanks !

Etienne Goyer