[dev] Latest HEAD + cyrus imap [BUG]

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Wed Sep 7 08:18:18 PDT 2005

When I access my Inbox using latest CVS code, I get the following error:

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 119

And none of my folders are showing.

Here is my imp/config/servers.php file:

<?php
$servers['cyrus'] = array(
    'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'mail.r4l.com',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'smtphost' => 'mx1.r4l.com',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'maildomain' => '',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'admin' => array(),
    'quota' => array(
        'driver' => 'cyrus',
        'params' => array(
            'login' => 'cyrus',
            'password' => 'cyrus_pass',
            // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
            // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
            // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
            'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
            // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
            // you can modify the following parameters from their default
            // values.
            'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
            'hostspec' => 'localhost',
            'port' => 143