[dev] Horde + AJAX ?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:43:09 PDT 2005

On 9/23/05, Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if there is any work currently being done to add
> AJAX functionality within the Horde framework that could be used (as an
> option) by the different horde applications (e.g. IMP) ?

Yeah, there's some:

http://cvs.horde.org/horde/js/httpclient.js (I think written by chuck?
No @author tag)

And then I worked on rewriting Horde_Form for a Google Summer of Code
project. There is still a lot that I'm working on, but depending on
what functionality you're looking for, it might be there already.

Usage:
http://cvs.horde.org/incubator/Horde_Form/test.php

The class:
http://cvs.horde.org/incubator/Horde_Form/Form/IncrementalValidator.php

If you want to look at the javascript, you can find them here:
http://cvs.horde.org/incubator/Horde_Form/js/

If you provide more information on what you're looking to do, I (or
others) can probably point you a little better in the right direction.

--
Matt Warden
Miami University