[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib/MIME Headers.php imp/themes screen.css

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 13 10:10:12 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

>  Modified files:
>    lib/MIME             Headers.php
>    themes               screen.css
>  Log:
>  We need to readd some sort of padding here or else the addressbook icon runs
>  into the email address and makes it unreadable.
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.105     +2 -2      imp/lib/MIME/Headers.php
>  1.12      +7 -1      imp/themes/screen.css
>
>  Chora Links:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/MIME/Headers.php?r1=1.104&r2=1.105&ty=u
>  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/themes/screen.css?r1=1.11&r2=1.12&ty=u

I assume you meant class=" ..., not style=" ?

I'd much rather you assigned a class/id to the whole headers block and
styled the image using that and a selector; we should be getting as
many inline classes and styles out of the code, _especially_ libraries,
not putting them back...

-chuck

Quincy Adams