[dev] IMP S/MIME Message Signing with Client (Browser) Capabilities

Mariano Eloy Fernández fernandez_marosc at gva.es
Tue Oct 18 04:10:39 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am to undertakeS/MIME signature to IMP 4.0.3 with browser capabilities.
That's CAPICOM on IE and SignText on Mozilla.
I have searched the lists to see wether this feature has been discussed
and I found this thread:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20030224/008736.html

As you see, this discussion is a bit old.The topic seems not to be
concluded.
I am trying to contact the author. No luck yet.

Any recommendations will be very much welcome: Development environment,
PHP suggestions, IMP/Horde design guides...

I have no debugging capabilities, since Eclipse is my IDE. Not so good
for PHP.
Horde/IMP is installed remotely, so I am modifying locally / uploading
changes.
I am keeping versions on our CVS.

Regards,

Mariano.