[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Horde Horde.php horde/js horde_ie.js

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 26 07:36:17 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

>  Log:
>  Rework tooltips to work with IE and windowed control elements (i.e. SELECT
>  lists).  Comments/feedback encouraged.

The point of horde.js is to provide core functionality (eventually) to
all of Horde that's why it's horde.js, not tooltips.js. So I really
don't want to maintain two copies of _all_ of it.

Why don't you pass a ?windowed_control=1 to horde.js for IE, and have
it look at its GET parameters to see whether or not to do the iframe?

-chuck

Quincy Adams