[dev] Latest CVS HEAD

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Wed Oct 26 13:26:08 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com>:
>
>> Is it a known/wanted behavior to have to logout/login in order for a
>> pref change like "How do you want to display attachments?
>> (list/inline/both)" to be taken into account?
>
> No, and it doesn't happen (here).

Here is what happens:

  - when I change from (list) to (body), then it works
  - when I change from (body) to (list) or (both), then it does not
show unless I logout/login again

This is using LATEST CVS, so if you don't see this behavior, I guess
there is another factor that affects this functionality.

Let me know if you still cannot reproduce this, I'll see what I can
find could affect this.

Thanks Jan!

--
Marc Jauvin