[dev] page display speed under IE in HEAD

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Oct 28 07:29:29 PDT 2005

Hello,

have anyone noticed that page display under IE in HEAD is a little bit slow?

At first I thought that something is bad with page compression, because
I experienced the same speed in earler versions with page compression
turned off. But after some investigation, I found that it is working
fine.

The only two applications I found working as fast as before are passwd
and sesha.

Could it be that the problem is new tooltip implementation with hidden
iframes? (there are no tooltips in passwd and sesha).

P.S. i'm using LAN connection to my webmail server.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius