[dev] [imp] Searching an IMAP mail store with Imp

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Nov 3 13:16:52 PST 2005

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:48:42 +0100
> From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> Subject: Re: [dev] [imp] Searching an IMAP mail store with Imp
> 	[SOLVED]
> To: dev at lists.horde.org
>
> This seems to become a common issue, see also
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=2828
>
> Maybe we should make this configurable?

That would be my choice, although technically I believe the RFCs
specify IMAP servers must support UTF-8.  I finally convinced the owner
of that specific server I was having a problem with to rebuild it...

I assume the option should just toggle whether or not we include the
charset in the search since we can't really take a guess at another
charset?