[dev] Attachments broken?

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Thu Nov 3 19:50:56 PST 2005

OK, I can see from the CVS log that this has been changed on purpous...
this is fine, except for one thing: if you don't have read permission
on the file you  upload or if the file does not actually exists, you
won't notice and the mail will be sent anyway (without warning).

So if we're gonna keep this, we'd need some form of verification BEFORE
it's too late and the email gets delivered.

\\

Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com> wrote:

> Looks like attachment functionality is broken in HEAD.
> i.e. we're missing the "Attach" button...
>
> --
> Marc Jauvin
> http://register4less.com
> 514-905-6500