[dev] Attachments broken?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Fri Nov 4 10:37:31 PST 2005

Quoting Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com>:

> Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>
>> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

>>> Try what I just committed.
>>
>> The attach button shouldn't go completely. You can't set a description
>> anymore now, or change the disposition, or preview the attachment after
>> attaching it anymore, which I personally used a lot to verify that I'm
>> really sending the correct file.
>
> Same thing here. I agree, we should keep the button (or have a
> javascript event that sends the "attach" action when focusing out of
> the text field)

Actually, you can.  Just hit refresh when done.  it will upload all
files just like 'Attach' used to do.

but i realize that it is not as intuitive as it needs to be.  Maybe we
bring back the attach button, remove the refresh button, and simply
rename the Attach button "Update" or something similar and it will do
both jobs that the attach button and refresh buttons used to do.

michael