[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Block weatherdotcom.php

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Nov 5 05:31:35 PST 2005

> chuck       2005-11-03 11:49:01 PST
>
>  Modified files:
>    lib/Block            weatherdotcom.php
>  Log:
>  Check for Cache.php as well as Services/Weather.php. Also consolidate
>  checks into a single check and a single error.

I added XML_Serializer as a check in test.php (bug #2805), for the same
reason the previous submitted had with adding the Cache check -
spending two days trying to figure out why weather didn't work.  Should
that check in test.php actually be moved to the weatherdotcom block?

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator