[dev] [cvs] commit: imp mailbox.php imp/lib Message.php

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Nov 5 16:24:00 PST 2005

> The Virtual Trash folder is nothing but a search result, so this should
> work. OTOH using in_vfolder should make it safe to remove that extra
> check.

Not sure if its worth anything but one thing I noticed is that vfolder
IDs show up in the URL prefaced by **, but that in some cases, if
thismailbox was present as a paremeter in the URL, the value was
actually a URL-encoded **search (%2A%2Asearch).  Since IMP_SEARCH_MBOX
is defined as **search, the $mbox == IMP_SEARCH_MBOX would never be
true if $mbox was the URL-encoded value, right?  Which would cause that
first set of vfolder code to be skipped and fall through to the
notification I was getting, which was that the folder was already empty.

Also, I don't know if it matters or not but the URL for the Empty Trash
icon pulls in the preference value for the trash folder, even if you
are using Virtual Trash.  I hacked IMP.php to use the Trash vfolder id
if using Virtual Trash, but I'm not sure if that's the proper way to
handle it.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer