[dev] Fwd: [Tickets #2978] RESOLVED: translation.php doesn't care about files in horde/config/

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Tue Nov 15 05:44:57 PST 2005

 > Ticket URL: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=2978
 > Ticket             | 2978
 >
 > Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> (2005-11-15 05:01) wrote:
 >> function xtract() in translation.php doesn't look for .php files in
 >> horde/config/.
 > Correct.

Thnx.

What's the reason for this decision? Why should translation.php not
search for strings in horde/config/*.php?

Yes, I know, there are no *.php's in this directory, just *.php.dist
files. But if I want to intensively use hooks this is rather pesky.

It would be great if you could be so kind to explain me this fact!
Your "Correct." leaves me without any clue :-(

Cheers,
Thomas Gelf