[dev] Notice when deleting last message in mailbox

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Nov 23 08:04:38 PST 2005

Using CVS HEAD updated 11/23 at approx 10:30 EST (it's been happening
for several days for me), when deleting the last message from a
mailbox, I am returned to the mailbox view with this message at the top
of the screen:

Notice: Undefined property: deleted in
path-to-horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 252

This is followed by additional notices:

Notice: Undefined property: uid in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 485
Notice: Undefined property: uid in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 575
Notice: Undefined property: seen in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 588
Notice: Undefined property: answered in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php
on line 595
Notice: Undefined property: draft in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 600
Notice: Undefined property: flagged in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on
line 613
Notice: Undefined property: deleted in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on
line 618
Notice: Undefined property: msgno in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 681
Notice: Undefined property: uid in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 706
Notice: Undefined property: uid in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 714
Notice: Undefined property: uid in path-to-horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 727

which is followed by a non-existent message flagged as unseen with # 0,
"Unknown Date", from "Invalid Address", with the subject "[No
Subject]", all of which I think are related to the first notice.

If I refresh the mailbox, or leave and return to it, the display is
normal with no notices. I had written it off to the new cache code
still being developed, but I have caching in IMP turned off.

I was going to post a bug at bugs.horde.org, but since I haven't seen
this mentioned on any of the mailing lists, I've assumed I'm the only
one seeing it and that it's a problem with my configuration. Any hints
on where I could start looking for the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
--
Rick Emery