[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Auth/Auth pam.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Dec 1 09:52:01 PST 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

> slusarz     2005-12-01 09:44:14 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     Auth/Auth            pam.php
>   Log:
>   revert.  We really have no choice here since if $error is not passed by
>   reference, PHP throws an error and authentication always fails.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.13      +2 -2      framework/Auth/Auth/pam.php
>
>   Chora Links:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Auth/Auth/pam.php?r1=1.12&r2=1.13&ty=u

Obviously, this is an issue with the pam module - which was written for
PHP 4, not PHP 5.  If someone knows C code well enough, it would be
great to add a second function to the module (looks like it is public
domain) that will return the error message and remove the need for
pass-by-reference.

michael