[dev] [patch] custom hook for adding headers in imp

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Tue Dec 6 04:29:11 PST 2005

Hi,

the functionality for adding custom headers to every email via
headers.txt didn't fit my requirements. Thus I implemented another hook
_imp_hook_header(), which is more flexible. I need this to add an
authentication-header, which holds the encrypted username of the
authenticated user.

Patches are attached. Would be nice if this could make it into cvs. ;-)

Regards,
    Ollie.