[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp/docs/examples ViewPortMailbox.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 6 13:51:11 PST 2005

Quoting "Kevin M. Myer" <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

>>  Log:
>>  Example of using ListMessages. If you have a valid IMP session going
>>  you can view this page to get an actual rendering of your inbox.
>
> Very impressive!  Is the ViewPort supposed to be resizeable?

Yes; in that example it'll only go up because the bottom div (the
second half of the SplitPane) doesn't have any content - thus it
doesn't have any height, either, so the splitter is already at the
bottom of the whole pane on page load.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships