[dev] Template or RENDERER for dynamic forms?

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Thu Dec 8 03:20:34 PST 2005

Ah.... I had a look in there and couldn't find anything but the matrix,
and then discovered that is also in the main Form class.

OK, so I see there is something here that can be built upon. Basically -
looks like it will be possible with the renderer, even if one has to
extend that class oneself ;)

Think I should stop worrying about aesthetics for a while and sort the
main guts of this thing out first!

Thx again,

Robin