[dev] "Empty Trash" problem

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Dec 8 14:04:21 PST 2005

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

>>> No, especially since findBody() is located on line 571.  Are you sure
>>> your file is up to date ($Horde: imp/lib/IMAP/MailboxCache.php,v 1.44
>>> 2005/11/28 18:16:46 slusarz Exp $)?
>>
>> I'm beginning to think there is something screwy in your IMAP server
>> or c-client.  We check on every page load that the cached values of
>> the imap_fetch_overview() information is present.  If not, we
>> specifically attempt to re-obtain the data.  The only reason we would
>> try to obtain data on a uid is if the IMAP server reports that the UID
>> exists - if the IMAP server reports the UID exists, but
>> imap_fetch_overview() and imap_fetchstructure() don't return any data
>> for that UID, something screwy is going on with either the IMAP server
>> or c-client.
>>
>> You wouldn't happen to be using an imapproxy, would you?
>
> We are indeed using an imapporxy: up-imapproxy-1.2.4
> I'll disable it and try see happens...

Hmm... still the same.
here is a var_dump of "$imp_contents" from the line above, maybe
someone gets somthing out of it:

object(pear_error)(8) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(25) "Error displaying message."
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["backtrace"]=>
  array(7) {
    [0]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(21) "/tmp/include/PEAR.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(543)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "pear_error"
      ["class"]=>
      string(10) "pear_error"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(5) {
        [0]=>
        string(25) "Error displaying message."
        [1]=>
        NULL
        [2]=>
        int(1)
        [3]=>
        int(1024)
        [4]=>
        NULL
      }
    }
    [1]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(64)
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvs_dev/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Contents.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(108)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "raiseerror"
      ["class"]=>
      string(4) "pear"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "::"
      ["args"]=>
      array(1) {
        [0]=>
        string(25) "Error displaying message."
      }
    }
    [2]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(64)
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvs_dev/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Contents.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(84)
      ["function"]=>
      string(7) "factory"
      ["class"]=>
      string(12) "imp_contents"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "::"
      ["args"]=>
      array(1) {
        [0]=>
        int(7637)
      }
    }
    [3]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(68)
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvs_dev/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/MailboxCache.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(569)
      ["function"]=>
      string(9) "singleton"
      ["class"]=>
      string(12) "imp_contents"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "::"
      ["args"]=>
      array(1) {
        [0]=>
        int(7637)
      }
    }
    [4]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(68)
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvs_dev/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/MailboxCache.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(291)
      ["function"]=>
      string(16) "_generatepreview"
      ["class"]=>
      string(16) "imp_mailboxcache"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(2) {
        [0]=>
        &string(11) "INBOX.Trash"
        [1]=>
        &#8747;(7637)
      }
    }
    [5]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(58) "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvs_dev/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(249)
      ["function"]=>
      string(8) "retrieve"
      ["class"]=>
      string(16) "imp_mailboxcache"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(3) {
        [0]=>
        &string(11) "INBOX.Trash"
        [1]=>
        &array(1) {
          [0]=>
          int(7637)
        }
        [2]=>
        &#8747;(231)
      }
    }
    [6]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(54) "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvs_dev/horde/imp/mailbox.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(316)
      ["function"]=>
      string(17) "buildmailboxarray"