[dev] assertDriverConfig config file question

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Dec 9 08:14:35 PST 2005

I'm working on a memcached Cache driver but I'm having some trouble
getting the driver config right.  The assertDriverConfig function in
the Horde class takes the name of a config file to check as the fifth
argument.  If I leave the default value for that argument, I get the
following error when I hit the IMAP IMAPMailboxCache code:

No configuration information specified for cache memcached. The file
/var/www/htdocs/horde/config/../imp/config/conf.php should contain some
$conf['cache']['params'] settings.

Well, obviously it doesn't, because the settings are in
horde/config/conf.php.  So how do I get the assertDriverConfig function
to look there?  The assertDriverConfig check seems to work other places
that the same syntax is used (like in the memcached SessionHandler
code).  Is it possible that there's a bug in the IMP_MailboxCache
constructor method, that wouldn't show up if file or ZPS cache was
used, because no driver assertion occurs with those two?

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator