[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp compose.php index.php message.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 11 08:47:47 PST 2005

> There is much more than that, i.e. javascript and audio notifications,
> or people might still use DIMP in a Horde frameset.

True... but I'm not sure that audio is going to work correctly from
this the way DIMP works anyway, and the title needs to be maintained
differently for DIMP as well.

I'll put back the notification call, though.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships