[dev] datatree sql driver

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Dec 12 00:58:49 PST 2005

Hi,

the latest version of the datatree system (?) has a horrible
preformance. I noticed it after updateing our production server (I was
running cvs HEAD from end of October) to the cvs version from yesterday.
Our 4-way SUN which acts as SQL-server for horde got a load of over
100 (!), as soon as we had a normal weekday number of users on our
webmail system.
When I set the datatree diver to "null" everything was normal again.
Can someone tell me what to do? How can the performance be improved?
Or a more basic question (sorry for that): What are the advantages of
the sql datatree driver in which horde application?

Didi

--
Didi Rieder
adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at