[dev] IMP block not updating

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Dec 12 07:08:24 PST 2005

This is a reply to Jan's message that only the horde blocks have been
modified to update (I no longer have that message)...

Thank the developers for the framework!

I was able to get the IMP and klutz blocks to refresh simply by adding:

var $updateable = true;

My guess is that, because the blocks extend Horde_Block, the updating
code already exists. Is this the correct way to do it? If so, I'll
submit patches. Would it be better to submit them to bugs.horde.org
than the mailing list?

Thanks,
Rick
--