[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib/Views Month.php kronolith/templates/month head_side_by_side.inc

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Dec 16 05:14:35 PST 2005

> jan         2005-12-16 04:13:50 PST
>
>  Modified files:
>    lib/Views            Month.php
>    templates/month      head_side_by_side.inc
>  Log:
>  Fix side-by-side month view.
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.4       +12 -14    kronolith/lib/Views/Month.php
>  1.24      +2 -2      kronolith/templates/month/head_side_by_side.inc

This breaks month view display for me.  One simple change is that line
43 needs a s/$startday/$this->_startday/.

But the removal of the check for the 'sidebyside' preference (around
line 83) causes my calendars to be drawn consecutively, on top of each
other vertically, once for each calendar I have selected (i.e. if I
have five calendars displayed, the same calendar is repeated five times
from top to bottom).  I don't use 'sidebyside'.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator