[dev] Split DataTree tables by group_uid and flatten attribute tables

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Dec 16 09:23:15 PST 2005

Hi Ben, I see you uploaded your patch. I would like to go forward and combine
our efforts, but before I have one question.

I see you trick DT settings in the genereral horde config, in my opinion we
should put this config options in the API config. Becouse is an API level
posibility and if we introduce two new config option, with let say 5 modules
installed we would have 10 more config array elements in the general config.

Duck