[dev] Authentication from DB

Dilyan Palauzov Dilyan.Palauzov at aegee.org
Mon Dec 19 19:51:28 PST 2005

Hello Haitian,
Provided that you use horde3, you can login with the administrative
account and choose (from the left) -> Administration -> Setup -> Horde
-> Authentication -> (What backend should we use for authenticating
users to Horde?) -> SQL Authentication, but also PAM etc, depending on
what you have already running.
	Or if you like to manually edit files, you can start with
horde-3.0.x/config/conf.php
     Good luck,
         dilian

HaitianZone wrote:

 >     Can someone tell me which files should I modify in the Horde/IMP
in order to authenticate my email users from a database table(MySQL) ?