[dev] Changing Document Root/webroot causes loading problems

Nguyen Fasu ngfsu at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 08:34:30 PST 2005

I am trying to remove the /horde in the URL.

I pointed the DocumentRoot in apache httpd.conf to point directly to the
/horde directory

And I also changed the webroot in /horde/config/registry.php to ''

All of this works, but the loading of the graphics in the left sidebar menu
is having problems.  It takes a very long time for it to load those graphics
for some reason.  Other pages such as the Options page also is slow to load.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this without the loading problems?

Many thanks.