[dev] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in /usr/local/www/data/correo/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 678

eculp@encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 30 06:35:20 PST 2005

I've just set up a new and complete horde installation from zero.  (I
got behind on updating my current system with all the changes but want
to get back on the leading edge.  I have only configured horde and imp
but decided to test imp sending an email and when sending got the
following error in the popup:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PEAR_Error as array in
/usr/local/www/data/correo/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 678

As I expected, the message was sent, received and added to the local
sent maildir so it really only causes confusion.  This could and
probably is something that I have over looked in my configuration but
just in case . . .

I also noticed that in the spell check after selecting a word to
substitute in the dropdown, the check box isn't automatically changed
to change but stays on ignore.

Thanks and best wishes to all for the New Year,

ed

P.S. This is with a cvs update from a couple hours ago.