[dev] Blank portal summary page

Jos W. van der Woude jos at veerkade.com
Wed Jan 11 12:24:10 PST 2006

Hi all,

About two weeks ago I re-installed Horde 3.2-cvs from scratch.
Postgres database tables included, the works.

Until Jan 8th things were perfect. Everything worked!

I did a cvs update -Pd on Jan 8 and since that time the portal page is
blank, except for the sidebar on the left.
Everything else (imp, turba, kronolith, etc) still works fine as long
as it is accessible from the sidebar.
I did read something about a change involving portal blocks being
loaded in the background. Could that be it?
I have been looking to solve this myself, sifting thru faqs and
maillists, but I do not know how to fix this.

Any advice is appreciated.

Jos