[dev] Blank portal summary page

Jos W. van der Woude jos at veerkade.com
Thu Jan 12 08:50:03 PST 2006

Thanks for the hint Jan, I did update, but not re-install the
framework packages. I have now and I turned on debug logging. For good
measure, I also regenerated conf.php in both horde and imp.

I deleted portal_layout from the horde_prefs table and was able to
start with a clean slate: the sidebar and top menu bar were there.
Adding different blocks to the portal summary page worked fine, until
I included
the mail: folder summary block. Then everything turned blank, except
for the sidebar.
deleting portal_layout fixed this again.
Next I just added mail: folder summary to the (empty) layout, and
everything turned blank again.
So is somethinig wrong with the mail: folder summary block or am i
still missing something.

There are no error messages in the log.

Jos