[dev] new virtual folders in FRAMEWORK_3 bugs

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 18 13:32:12 PST 2006

Just an FYI, I upgraded my FRRAMEWORK_3 CVS code to get the new IMP virtual
folders and search code.  I fixed a couple of bugs in it.  At that point, the
search screen is "broken" for me as it does not give any folder list.  If I
"patch" imp/search.php as follows:

diff -r2.128.2.13 search.php
331c331
< if (!empty($search['mbox'])) {
---
> if (empty($search['mbox'])) {

then I get the folder list, and I can do searches and it returns the correct
results in a mailbox listing.  However, clicking on a returned result gives
only the error "Requested message not found."

Don't know if any of that will help, but that is the status right now for
me with current FRAMEWORK_3 code doing searches...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!