[dev] framework_3 search update

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 18 19:25:39 PST 2006

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Also, when I do a "Purge Deleted" it doesn't purge the deleted messages
> (refreshes with deleted messages still there).

Seems at line 101 of imp/lib/Search.php it does a foreach over the results
of _getVFolderList().  _getVFolderList() says:

if ( empty($vfolder)) {
     retun $vfolder;
}

This can return a non-array value (if such is passed in) and hence can
cause the foreach to bomb.  I see the following in the logs which lead
me to this:

Jan 18 21:15:52 web2 httpd: PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied
for foreach() in /httpd/horde/imp/lib/Search.php on line 101
Jan 18 21:17:27 web2 httpd: PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  folders in
/httpd/horde/imp/lib/Message.php on line 625

Not sure why this would happen, or how to fix it, or if any of the above
conclusions are even correct...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics