[dev] Kolab/Trean breaked installation

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Thu Jan 19 23:30:29 PST 2006

Hi Everybody

I installed the Kolab server and the Horde webfrontend (cvs checkout).
Because I want to save my bookmarks on the web, I checked out Trean
from the cvs and installed it. Trean is working, but when I add a new
subcategory, it breaks IMP and MNEMO. If I click on f.e. Inbox, it
only diplays a white screen.
The strange things are: the new created subcategories appear on the
folder list of IMP (IMAP folders) and they appear on f.e. the
tasklists dropdown menu in NAG.
When I delete this folders in the folder list of IMP, IMP is working
again but an error message appears: "Horde/Kolab: Unable to
synchronise shares: Cannot remove, 1 children exist." Also my task are
gone! Now I deleted the categories in Trean, but they are still in the
tsklists of NAG.
So, I see that Trean has much problems corporating with Kolab and the
other Horde projects. Now I want to clean remove Trean and its
remaining data. How can I remove it with its data and bring the other
modules back to normal work?

Thanks a lot for your help
Tobias