[dev] datatree performance (again)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jan 20 02:19:36 PST 2006

Zitat von Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> I would like to turn of the datatree (set the driver to the null
> driver) but than kronolith and nag are not working anymore (users
> can't add new entries to their own calendar or tasklist).
>
> In the mean time I just delete the horde.shares.[kronolith|nag]
> entries form the datatree tables with a cronjob every 10 minutes. This
> at least keeps the load down.

Alright, so there are two things that need to be done: Fix the
applications to work (at least basically) without the SQL DataTree
driver, which should be done before RC2. And after the release,
implement some session caching for shares, permissions or even
datatree requests.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/