[dev] Idea for new Horde_Block?

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Jan 20 12:36:47 PST 2006

I guess I don't *require* it to be a framework package, but thought a
more generic 'systemInformation' or similarly named class with the
possiblitly of differnt drivers would be a more robust solution.

If not, I could contain the code completly in the block.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)